Responsible for coordinating Fargo-Moorhead campus Annual Fund and fundraising efforts; leads, plans, coordinates and executes special events and leverages development volunteers while reflecting the Jeremiah mission, and encompassing the values, vision, and purpose of the program.
- Participate in the identification, cultivation, and stewardship of potential donors from various constituent groups, internal and external.
- Coordinate production of mailings and appeals (both electronic and print) in collaboration with the National Jeremiah Marketing and Communications team.
- Assist with community relations activities such as representing Jeremiah Program at community events, speaking to civic groups and clubs, providing community tours, and attending key networking and professional meetings.
- Maintain donor records in Raisers Edge (RE).
- Collaborate with the enterprise-wide data systems coordinator to help coordinate reports and constituent information needed for direct mail, donor bio sheets, constituent giving analysis, and other related projects as needed.
- Collaborate with the Development Director on the planning and implementation of key initiatives of the Annual Fund.
- Lead implementation of organization’s signature fundraising event alongside external consultants/event management.
- Provide support to event committees.
- Lead the planning and execution of donor cultivation, recognition, and engagement events and serve as liaison for third party fundraising events.
- Leverage volunteers and interns to increase organizational capacity within Fargo-Moorhead Development.
- Coordinate Fargo-Moorhead Development communication with National Jeremiah Marketing and Communications team and external communication consultants.
- Coordinate social media and online presence with support of campus intern.
- Maintain Fargo-Moorhead communications/appeal calendar.
Volunteer and Community Engagement
- Work in collaboration with the Family Services team to ensure seamless enlistment of all volunteers.
- Recruit, train, and report fundraising volunteer engagement.
- Build alliances with key community constituencies to develop on-going, effective and efficient volunteer streams.
- Collaborate with Family Services to plan formal and informal recognition activities to recognize the contributions of volunteers to the campus.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
- 3+ years of experience in fundraising, preferably with the Annual Fund, or related experience in sales/marketing, development, or non-profit marketing.
- Experience with database management. Raiser’s Edge preferred.
- Strong inter-personal, organization and communication skills.
- Able to work across departments and contribute as a strong team player in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to meet financial goals.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and creatively.
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, and work with minimal supervision.
- Passion for the Jeremiah Program mission and values.
Jeremiah Program is committed to the recruitment, selection, development, and promotion of employees based on individual merit. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability.
All Jeremiah Program employees are mandated reporters and are legally required to ensure a report is made when abuse is observed or suspected.
Please complete the application process for the position on our Online Portal