About Jeremiah Program: Jeremiah Program offers one of the nation’s most successful strategies for disrupting the cycle of poverty for single mothers and their children, two generations at a time. Two-generation — or 2Gen — programs uniquely focus on the whole family and achieve long-term, sustainable results. The approach has been proven to achieve significant educational, health and economic benefits for parents, children and communities.
Jeremiah Program is expanding throughout the country to meet the growing demand for its model. The organization currently has locations in Minneapolis, MN, St. Paul, MN, Austin, TX, and Fargo, ND, Rochester-SE, MN, Boston, MA, and Brooklyn, NY, and our national office is in Minneapolis. We will be expanding to additional geographies over the next several years. Learn more about our work here.
Job Summary: Reporting to the Director of Family Recruitment, Family Recruiters are unapologetic champions for JP’s two-generation mission and are driven to disrupt generational poverty by holding single mothers and their families at the center of holistic, integrated supports. Family Recruiters are responsible for growing the number of families served by coordinating the execution of effective marketing and outreach strategies with campuses and across stakeholders, developing communications across various media to build interest and engagement with prospective families, tracking and reporting progress to recruitment goals, and engaging families through the recruitment and onboarding process. Family recruiters will often serve as the first experience of JP for families and lead many of JP’s efforts to reframe the narrative around single mothers and their children – “You’re already a great mom. Become a JP mom too.”
Recruitment Execution & Strategy Refinement
- Supports execution of JP-wide year-round recruitment strategy to meet JP-wide and community-specific recruitment goals.
- With an equity and human-centered lens, implements JP-wide messaging and communication tools, in collaboration with other JP leaders, to highlight unique value proposition and enrollment details
- Centering in the strength and power of JP moms and families, communicates with program applicants with an asset-based and strengths-oriented lens and high levels of customer service
- Disseminates messaging directly and with partners through a variety of channels including JP website, print media, radio, social media, texts and emails.
- Develops turnkey tools and resources collaboratively with campuses to be used locally for outreach to local partners and families and holding recruitment events.
- Leads conversations and information sessions with families about Jeremiah Program and all aspects of the JP journey.
- Provides an excellent experience for families and program applicants, often serving as the first impression and shaping the initial experience of JP families as they learn about and onboarding into the JP journey.
- Manages recruitment tracker, reporting on recruitment funnel and keeps CRM updated and provides updates to team on progress against goals.
- Continuously identifies ways to improve JP’s recruitment efforts.
Enrollment Experience Management
- Working with the Director of Recruitment and campuses, centers the design of the application and enrollment process in the high quality, high equity experience of families that will shape the long-term JP experience for families and makes updates accordingly.
- Partners closely with campuses to positively engage and welcome families to the JP opportunity providing excellent customer services and professionalism.
- Implements JP-wide process for applying, enrolling and successfully onboarding new Jeremiah Program families.
- Ensures and maintains the efficient and effective processes, forms, systems, and communication of the holistic recruitment and enrollment process focused on the family experience.
- Partners with Director of Housing and Operations to engage and support families applying for housing and to ensure an equitable, thoughtful and coordinated process to managing housing requests and waitlist process.
- Builds and manages CRM to monitor and track pipeline of families and build organized and effective process for engaging and communicating with families.
- Leverages and analyzes data at all stages to report on attrition and persistence and to identify creative strategies to improve the yield of families at each stage of the recruitment, enrollment and participation process.
Expansion to New Communities
- Supports the expansion to a new community as needed, serving as a utility player to successfully launch JP in new geographies.
Other Duties as Assigned
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Required Qualifications & Skills
- Believes unapologetically in the power of JP moms and families and as authors of their futures.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, management, communications or relevant field.
- Minimum three years of relevant experience.
- Demonstrated passion for creating equitable systems and world-class educational and developmental experiences.
- Communicates with asset-based perspective with a high level of customer service and positively engages with a wide variety of individuals from an array of backgrounds and experiences.
- Detail oriented and attentive to look & feel, data accuracy and well-crafted communication.
- Self-starter with excellent organizational and project management skills and the ability to perform successfully in a fast-paced setting with quick turnarounds and competing priorities.
- Excellent communication skills, including ability to draft concise, clear, and direct communications and prepare well-designed, strategic and compelling presentations.
- Agile and resourceful problem solver who develops creative solutions to improve outcomes.
- Collaborative and able to build and maintain productive internal and external relationships
- Results oriented, with strong data analysis to drive action planning.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools, CRM, and adept utilizing and implementing technology solutions.
HOW TO APPLY
Jeremiah Program is committed to the recruitment, selection, development, and promotion of employees based on individual merit. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, nationality, age, or disability.
We offer competitive compensation including employer-paid health and dental, life and disability insurance, and generous time off.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply online. Please upload a current resume and thoughtful cover letter articulating your interest and fit for the role, including compensation requirements.