The HR Generalist implements human resources programs by providing services including the support of talent acquisition, new hire onboarding, employment processing, compensation and benefits administration, records management, and employee relations. The HR Generalist will also participate on Jeremiah’s Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Advisory Council. The right candidate must also be interested and able to execute on a broad range of HR practices and processes. Due to organizational growth, this is a new position.
- Provide HR partnership to Managers for the recruiting of talent – craft job descriptions, post openings, support screening and selection activities.
- Partner with leaders on ongoing HR needs.
- Process new hires and separations. Conduct new hire orientations to ensure a smooth onboarding experience.
- Acts as a champion of organizational values in order to provide guidance to leaders on such.
- Maintain all HR policies and procedures.
- Make enhancement recommendations to current policies, programs, and practices; implement agreed-upon changes.
- Maintain and report out HR metrics as required.
- Maintain compensation and performance management programs. Work with the HR Director to implement and communicate new programs.
- Work with the HR Director to ensure that HR operations are meeting business needs.
- Ensure compliance with employee-related federal, state and local regulations and ensure timely and accurate reporting to all outside agencies, as required.
- Assist with employee relation concerns and support managerial performance activities.
- Administer Affirmative Action Plan and required documentation.
- Work to ensure HR programs and activities are aligned to the company’s vision, mission, and values.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 5 years related experience.
- Experience working in a rapidly changing environment and have proven successes as a key contributor.
- Ability to multitask and remain organized at all times.
- Strong professional communication skills, including writing and speaking.
- High level of integrity, honesty, and professionalism.
- Ability to quickly establish credibility and positive relationships with all employees.
- Desire to work in a collaborative environment.
- Experience as a self-starter, self-motivated, and able to produce results.
- Ability to move forward in an ambiguous environment.
- Values employees and recognizes them as the Jeremiah Program’s #1 asset.
Jeremiah Program is committed to the recruitment, selection, development, and promotion of employees based on individual merit. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability.
All Jeremiah Program employees are mandated reporters and are legally required to ensure a report is made when abuse is observed or suspected.
Please complete the application process for the position on our Online Portal