Fargo-Moorhead’s Jeremiah Program is one step closer to helping single mothers thanks to several grants that have been received in the past 30 days in support of programming, such as empowerment and life skills courses, that initiate single mothers’ entrance into Jeremiah Program.
Special thanks to the following companies and organizations who provided grants in support of Jeremiah Program:
- American Crystal Sugar, an agricultural cooperative specializing in the production of sugar and related agri-products, awarded $5,000.
- Bank of the West, a national bank with local offices in Fargo, awarded $5,000.
- FM Area Foundation, a community foundation with a Women’s Fund designed to inspire girls and empower women, awarded $4,000 as part of its Women’s Fund.
- Sammons Financial Group, whose Fargo office represents more than 70 associates who support both its Midland National Life Insurance Company and its North American Company, awarded $15,000.
- UPS Foundation, a giving arm within the United Parcel Service, the world’s largest package delivery company and provider of supply chain management solutions, awarded $10,000.