Jeremiah Program envisions a world where single mothers and their children prosper.
You’re already a great mom. Become a JP mom too.
You don’t have to choose between investing in yourself and investing in your children. At JP, we partner with you for your whole family's success.
Apply for our Fall Program by July 30 for early acceptance.
Jeremiah Program aims to disrupt the cycle of poverty for single mothers and their children, two generations at a time.
At JP, we know that single mothers are the experts on their own lives, and the best architects of their own, and their children’s, journeys.
A college education is a key to higher earnings, steady employment, and financial security. It also models for kids what’s possible, and makes it more likely that they will have a secure financial future.
You are already a great role model for your kids, and you can model college success too. But you don’t have to do it alone.
JP offers a sisterhood-community of local single moms, and will work with you to complete you education, launch your career, and care for your children’s education and development.
- A 12-week empowerment and leadership course with single mothers ready to invest in themselves
- 1-on-1 coaching to help you set and meet your goals
- Help enrolling and succeeding in college
- Childcare stipend to help with evening / weekend classes and studying
- Educational supports and summer programs for your children
- You are a single mother to at least one child
- You have a high school diploma or GED
- You are ready to start or go back to college in the next 6 months
- You are able to attend Empowerment and Leadership course weekly for 12 weeks (All E&L classes are virtual)
- Boston & Brooklyn: At least one child under the age of 10
- Austin, Fargo, Minneapolis, St. Paul, Rochester:
-At least one child under the age of 5
-To be eligible for housing, maximum age of children is 7
-No max age for non-housing applicants