Jeremiah Program envisions a world where single mothers and their children prosper.
You’re already a great mom! Become a JP mom too!
We understand that you want to create a more secure life for yourself and your children by completing your education. We also understand the realities of trying to finish your education as a single mom experiencing poverty.
JP has more than 20 years’ experience providing the critical supports for single moms to empower themselves on the path out of poverty – education, secure housing, childcare, quality early childhood education, and individualized life skills coaching.
We position JP moms to envision and design their own futures!
With the support of the JP community and sisterhood of single moms, you will complete our empowerment program, finish your education, launch your career, and give your children the quality start to education that will help ensure that they too will live a more secure life.
- Free empowerment course
- Assistance with academic enrollment and financial aid
- Individualized coaching and support
- Access to secure housing
- Access to childcare and early childhood education
- Single mom sisterhood
- Single mothers who have children between the ages of 0-8
- Active commitment to pursuing a college degree or diploma
- Currently residing within commuting distance of a campus
- Participation in coaching sessions
- Adherence to JP participant handbook and resident manual
- For residential sites: pay up to 30% of income for monthly rent