Proud, determined and hardworking, the women of Jeremiah Program dream of self-reliance and a life beyond poverty. They have the energy and the drive to create a brighter future, but have previously lacked the support necessary to change their lives.
If you are interested in working toward a better life for yourself and your children, we invite you to explore how Jeremiah Program can help you realize your potential, beginning with empowerment and life skills training.
- Applicant is 18 years of age or older.
- Applicant is at or below 30% Area Median Income (AMI).
- Applicant has a high school diploma or GED.
- Applicant has the ability to work and attend an accredited post-secondary institution in the United States.
- Applicant intends to enroll in a post-secondary educational program.
- Applicant has at least 50% custody of their child(ren) or is currently pregnant.
- Applicant has at least one child under 5.
- Supportive community of peers working towards self-reliance
- Empowerment and life skills education
- Individual coaching to support you as you set and meet your goals
- Access to professionals who can help you develop your skills and provide networking and job-shadowing opportunities
- Access to mentors and tutors as needed
- Volunteer childcare during Jeremiah Program activities