Participants of Jeremiah Program work toward self-reliance, stability and prosperity. We invite you to explore how Jeremiah Program can support you realize your potential for yourself and your family.
- A supportive community of peers working toward self-reliance
- Empowerment training and life skills education
- An Early childhood development center
- Individualized coaching to support you in setting and meeting goals
- Access to professionals who can help you develop your skills and networks for employments
- Childcare during Jeremiah Program Activities
- Adhere to education plan and timeline
- Maintain 2.0 Grade Point Average (GPA), per semester
- Achieve a minimum of a 67% school completion rate each semester
- Maintain good-standing with academic institution
- Engage in employment, internship or volunteering
- Participation in coaching sessions with an individual Family Coach
- Participate in Life Skills education classes during school semesters.
- Participate in Participant Council meetings and activities
- Enroll eligible child(ren) in Jeremiah Program’s on-site Child Development Center or approved partner Child Development Center.
- Adherence to Jeremiah Program Drug and Alcohol Policy: Use of illegal mood-altering chemicals on or off premises by Jeremiah Program participants or their minor children or guests is not permitted. Participants are required to submit to random drug testing.
- Engage in full programming for a minimum of 1 calendar year
- Adherence to Jeremiah Program Participant Handbook and Resident Manual
- For Residential Sites: Pay up to 30% of income, on a monthly basis, for rent, where applicable