Proud, determined and hardworking, the women of Jeremiah Program dream of self-reliance and a life beyond poverty. They have the energy and the drive to create a brighter future, but have previously lacked the support necessary to change their lives.
If you are interested in working toward a better life for yourself and your children, we invite you to explore how Jeremiah Program can help you realize your potential, beginning with empowerment and life skills training.
- Low-income single mother
- At least 18 years old
- Brooklyn resident for 18 months
- High school graduate or currently working on GED certificate
- Motivated to enroll in post-secondary or accredited training program
- At least one child five or younger
- Supportive community of peers working towards self-reliance
- Empowerment and life skills education
- Individual coaching to support you as you set and meet your goals
- Access to professionals who can help you develop your skills and provide networking and job-shadowing opportunities
- Access to mentors and tutors as needed
- Volunteer childcare during Jeremiah Program activities