Participants of Jeremiah Program work toward self-reliance, stability and prosperity. We invite you to explore how Jeremiah Program can support you realize your potential for yourself and your family.
- A supportive community of peers working toward self-reliance
- Empowerment training and life skills education
- An Early childhood development center
- Individualized coaching to support you in setting and meeting goals
- Access to professionals who can help you develop your skills and networks for employments
- Childcare during Jeremiah Program Activities
- Adhere to education plan and timeline
- Maintain 2.0 Grade Point Average (GPA), per semester
- Achieve a minimum of a 67% school completion rate each semester
- Maintain good-standing with academic institution
- Engage in employment, internship or volunteering
- Participation in coaching sessions with an individual Family Coach
- Participate in Life Skills education classes during school semesters.
- Participate in Participant Council meetings and activities
- Enroll eligible child(ren) in Jeremiah Program’s on-site Child Development Center or approved partner Child Development Center.
- Adherence to Jeremiah Program Drug and Alcohol Policy: Use of illegal mood-altering chemicals on or off premises by Jeremiah Program participants or their minor children or guests is not permitted. Participants are required to submit to random drug testing.
- Engage in full programming for a minimum of 1 calendar year
- Adherence to Jeremiah Program Participant Handbook and Resident Manual
- For Residential Sites: Pay up to 30% of income, on a monthly basis, for rent, where applicable
Begin the application process with the form below. This online application is free and will be submitted for consideration immediately. Alternatively, you may download the Application PDF and return it by mail.