Begin the application process with the form below. This online application is free and will be submitted for consideration immediately. Alternatively, you may download the Application PDF and return it by mail.
Expectations of Jeremiah Program participants
- Maintain a 2.0 or greater GPA and remain in good standing with the educational institution
- Participate in career development activities such as part-time employment or volunteering
- Attend regular coaching sessions with Family Coach
- Participate in weekly Life Skills classes
These will be required once campus build is complete in 2020:
- Participate in Resident Council meetings and activities
- Adhere to Jeremiah Program Resident Handbook and lease agreement
- Enroll eligible children in on-site Child Development Center
- Pay 30% of adjusted income for rent + utilities (except heat and hot water, which are included) and phone service.
- Agree to quarterly apartment inspections conducted by Family Services staff and Property Management
Applications are reviewed as received. Families that meet the applicant criteria may be invited for an intake interview. After completion of the intake interview, candidates may be invited to participate in the pre-admission process, which includes a 16-week empowerment training, pre-admissions coaching and documentation collection. Pre-admission participation is a requirement for acceptance to the program.
Upon successful participation in pre-admissions, an applicant may be invited to an admissions interview. The admissions decision is final. Jeremiah Program reserves the right to close applications at anytime.